FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Basic Terms & Conditions for HireShop Hires (Please note that our company name is Chainsaws & Mowers 2006 Ltd T/A HireShop)
• RATES ARE BASED ON TIME OUT TO TIME IN – NOT TIME USED.
• Daily checks including fuel, oil, grease and water levels are responsibility of the hirer. Damage cause by lack of maintenance by the hirer shall result in the hirer being charged.
• Damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence or incorrect operation will be charged to the hirer.
• It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure hire equipment is secured or on their vehicle when it leaves Chainsaws & Mowers 2006 Ltd’s premises.
• The hirer is responsible for the security of hired equipment once it leaves Chainsaws & Mowers 2006 Ltd’s premises. Theft or mysterious disappearance will result in the hirer being charged.
• Vehicles towing Chainsaws & Mowers 2006 Ltd’s equipment must have a current registration and warrant of fitness, and the driver of the vehicle must have a current driver’s license.
All prices include GST and are subject to change without notice.
• Fuel is charged extra (not included in the hire price).
• Long term hire rates are available.